- Comment sauver les bobines d’impression 3D ?
super article de skywood encore:
https://www.carnetdumaker.net/articles/sauvetage-de-bobines-de-filament-3d-avec-un-deshydrateur-legume/Continue reading →
- thoughts about the Human Brain Project
- Science crowdfunding?
Check out this wired article http://www.wired.com/2015/04/crowdfunded-science-legit-science/Continue reading →
do it now, dont wait forever !
fascinating talk by MIT Media lab head
- Soyez numéro deux
Très beau texte a lireContinue reading →
- Possible crowdfunding for research? Continue reading →
- Dealing with you papers bibliography tools
So I have been using Jabref for a while and with poor portability and low compatibility with the most recent events version of Word, I have decided to siwtch to Mendeley.
- If you still want to integrate Jabref and Word, I suggest you go to Docear4Word rather than unmaintained old-fashioned Bibtex4Word.
- Mendeley tool to import bib file has GREATLY improved over the last year, no duplicate, all ref imported and most of all everything is in the right place. install the web importer and the word interface you are up to go.
Great job mendeley !Continue reading →
- Interview du President du CNRS
Publie dans le journal du CNRS en decembre 2013.Continue reading →
- Crowdsourcing: when computers AI can’t beat human
When algorithm can’t compete with human intelligence: reconstructing the 3D connections of neurons from 2D slices is too hard to program or gives too many erros, researchers created a game to crowdsource the connections between neurons.
Brillant idea !Continue reading →
- About innovation
I just found this article on innovation, worth sharingContinue reading →